The following (pdf) forms are used by the Office of the Registrar and are listed by category, then by form title, in alphabetical order. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the form below, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (850)474-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of all the sections Office of the Registrar forms fall under. Click the link to take you to that section.
|International Exchange Program|
- Appeal Grade Forgiveness (.pdf)
- Appeal for a Late Withdrawal (.pdf) - In order to be considered, requests for prior semester appeals must be submitted within six months of the end of the semester for which the academic appeal is being requested.
- Appeal for Waiver of Graduation Requirement (.pdf)
- Appeal for Reinstatement after Removal for Non-payment (.pdf) - Only accepted seven days after courses have been dropped due to non-payment.
- Appeal for Schedule Adjustment (.pdf) - Students requesting a Late Drop should use this form.
- Fee Appeal Form (.pdf)
- Repeat Surcharge Appeal (.pdf)
- Residency Appeal form
- Grade Mode Change Form (.pdf)
- Grade Forgiveness Exception Request (Opt-out or Rescind)
- Grade Forgiveness Substitution Request (must be initiated by the student's Advisor)
(Graduation Forms - Available in the Office of the Registrar)
- Petition for inclusion in a degree program completed as non degree student (.pdf)
- Petition for Early Certification (.pdf)
- Replacement diploma (.pdf)
International Exchange Program Forms
- International Exchange Participation Request (.pdf)
- Enrollment Certification For International Exchange Student Participants
- Enrollment Certification for Study Abroad (.pdf)
- Change of Major/Minor (Current Undergraduates) - Only the new Program Academic Advisor can submit this electronic form on your behalf. Please see your Advisor for assistance. You should always discuss these changes with your current Advisor so they may offer additional important information that may affect your decision.
- Program Code Listing for Academic Advisors (majors/minors)
- Dual Enrollment Application (.pdf)
- Dual Enrollment Approval (.pdf)
- Last Class Withdrawal - used after drop/add deadline and before withdrawal deadline; refer to Withdrawal information
- Medical Withdrawal
- Registration Drop/Add Approval(.pdf) - for overrides and minimum/maximum credit hour changes
- Request For Schedule Adjustment (.pdf) – only accepted seven days after the drop/add period.
- Senior Citizen Tuition Fee Waiver (.pdf)
- State Employee Tuition Fee Waiver (.pdf)
- Variable Credit Hour Registration Form - for Directed Studies, Internships, Independent Studies, Dissertation, and Thesis
- Residency Appeal form
- Residency Reclassification Form (.pdf)
- Student Financial Statement(.pdf)
- Part of Residency Reclassification Request
- Alabama Differential Out of State Tuition Plan Request
Transfer Student Forms
- AA Forgiveness (.pdf) - Submitted to Undergraduate Admissions: For students earning their AA degree at a Florida public institution prior to their first term of enrollment and attendance at UWF.
- Evaluation of Transfer Coursework Form (.pdf)
Transcript Request Form
- Log-in to MyUWF to order transcripts, search and select the "Transcript Request" app.