UWF Bike Shop
Instruction, repairs, supplies, rentals, and yellow bikes.
Yellow Bike 2.0
The community bike share program is back, with a new twist.
UWF Recreation and Sports Services offers free yellow bikes to students in need. Come to the HLS Facility and get your Yellow Bike today free of charge. All you have to do is invest in a good lock.
In case you haven’t heard of them, Yellow Bikes are created by refurbishing abandoned bicycles into single-speed cruisers suitable for simple commuting around campus. Instead of turning these loose for productive but short lifespans, Yellow Bikes will now be donated to a student upon request. Each student can request one Yellow Bike.
As always, the Bike Shop will be open for free labor and instruction Mondays and Fridays 10am-2pm. If you volunteer and build a Yellow Bike, you can then build a bike for you to keep.
If you are an UWF student and still need transportation to get around campus, come to the HLS Facility today and request your free yellow bike.
For more information about the Yellow Bike program, please contact Recreation and Sports Services’ Outdoor Adventures Program at (850) 474-2061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bike Shop Services
- Learn how to fix your bike free Mondays and Fridays 10am-2pm, open to all registered bicycles.
- Checkout a bike pump at the HLS Facility Service Desk. Repair kiosks coming to campus soon.
- Purchase spare tubes, cables, and chain lube at the HLS Facility Service Desk.
- Bike Rentals: $75 per semester. Bike rentals includes lock, helmet, light, and all maintenance. Bicycle Rental Contract
The repair kiosks have been installed at the following locations:
- By the Commons, in front of the bookstore side entrance
- In front of Heritage Hall
Check out our shop at Building 209, Room 3!