Fitness Center Information
The Fitness Center is a 10,000 square foot facility that is made up of two levels.
Fitness Center Facts
The Lower Level houses the selectorized and free weight equipment. The Upper Level includes a 1/8th mile indoor track that offers alternating views of the 36-foot rock climbing wall, the Recreation Gym, the scenic woods outside, and the Upper and Lower Levels. The Upper Level also includes twelve (12) 32-inch LCD monitors offering Broadcast Vision to participants using the cardio equipment.
Music in the Fitness Center will include the following radio stations:
- Alternative Workout Mix
- Pop Workout
- Top 40 Workout
- Classic Rock
- Rock Hits
All stations are on shuffle all day and cannot be changed by Fitness Center patrons.
Fitness Center Rules
- No bags or extra clothing in workout areas.
- You MUST have a NAUTILUS CARD.
- You MUST have a TOWEL to use fitness facility. Towels may be rented with your nautilus card at the service desk.
- Children 16 or younger are not permitted to use the Lower or Upper Fitness areas or attend Group Fitness Classes.
- Children 16 or younger may use the track, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Food, drink, and tobacco are prohibited. Patrons are allowed to bring in water bottles.
- Please wipe equipment after use.
- Report any damaged areas.
- Collars required on free weight equipment.
- Disorderly or unsafe conduct, as deemed by the Facility Center Supervisor, is not permitted.
- No dropping of weights.
- You must wear proper workout attire.
- Every user must wear a shirt, shorts/pants, and shoes at all times. Midriff and chest must be covered. Shoes must be protective, closed-toe, athletic shoes; no sandals, clogs, or boots.
- Jeans and cut-off shorts are not permitted.
- Workout at your own risk.
- Strollers are allowed on the track. We have an ADA lift that is accessible to bring a stroller up to the second floor.
Fitness Center Equipment
Lower Fitness Center
Selectorized: Nautilus Nitro Plus - 27 pieces
|Free Weight: Nautilus XPload|
|(4) Supine Benches||(2) Smith Machines|
|(2) Incline Benches||(2) Cable Crossovers|
|(2) Decline Benches||(1) T-bar Row|
|(2) Military Press Benches||(1) 45-degree leg press|
|(2) Squat Racks||(1) Seated Calf Raise|
|(2) Power Racks||(13) Utility Benches|
|Olympic Plates: Iron Grip Urethane|
|(4) 100-pound Plates||(70) 10-pound Plates|
|(100) 45-pound Plates||(70) 5-pound Plates|
|(60) 35-pound Plates||(50) 2.5-pound Plates|
|(60) 25-pound Plates|
|Fixed Curl & Barbell Sets: Iron Grip|
|1 Set (20-80 pounds) Fixed Curl Bars||1 Set (20-100 pounds) Fixed Barbells|
|(16) Olympic Bars||(6) E-Z Bars|
|Dumbbells: Iron Grip Urethane|
|3 Sets (5-65 pounds) 5-pound increments||2 Sets (70-115 pounds) 5-pound increments|
|(2) Hampton Beauty Bell Dumbbell Sets (3-30 pounds)|
Upper Fitness Center
Check out the new Cardio Equipment available this Fall!
|(2) Cybex Total Body Arc Trainers||(2) Precor AMTs|
|(8) Precor 546i||(2) Schwinn IC Pro (Upper Fitness)|
|(5) Precor 556i||(20) Schwinn IC Pro (For Group Fitness Cycling classes in the Blue Studio|
|(5) Cybex Arc Trainers|
|(5) Stairmaster 4600PT||(5) Lifefitness 95Ci|
|(1) Stairmaster Stepmill|
|(8) Lifefitness 95Ri||(2) Concept II Model D|
|Treadmills||Upper Body Ergometer|
|(12) Lifefitness 95Ti||(1) SciFit Pro 1000|
|(6) Woodway Mercury S|