Fitness Center Information
The Fitness Center is a 10,000 square foot facility that is made up of two levels.
Fitness Center Facts
The Lower Level houses the selectorized and free weight equipment. The Upper Level includes an 1/8th mile indoor track that offers alternating views of the 36-foot rock climbing wall, the Rec Gym, the scenic woods outside, and the Upper and Lower Levels. The Upper Level also includes (12) 32-inch LCD monitors offering Broadcast Vision to participants using the cardio equipment.
Music in the Fitness Center will include the following radio stations: Alternative Workout Mix, Pop Workout; Top 40 Workout; Classic Rock; Rap; Rock Hits. All stations are on shuffle all day and does not change.
ArgoFit is an incentive program designed to keep individuals motivated with a consistent workout schedule at least three to four workouts per week. Participants receive prizes for their consistency.ArgoFit!
Argo Weight Club
The Argo Weight Club is a FREE incentive program designed to keep you motivated to increase your strength. You may try out at any time throughout the semester.Argo Weight Club
Small Group Training
Sign up for the variety of small training classes. Tighten and tone, Get an MMA fitness workout, hone your speed and agility, or attend a bootcamp!Small Group Training
Push Up or Shut Up
Endurance strength based competition where participants do as many push ups as possible until their form becomes unsafe or they can’t do anymore.Push Up or Shut Up
Fitness Center Rules
- No bags or extra clothing in workout areas.
- Children under the age of 16 are prohibited to use the facility.
- MUST have a NAUTILUS CARD.
- MUST have a TOWEL to use fitness facility.
- Food/drink/tobacco prohibited. Patrons are allowed to bring in water bottles.
- Please wipe equipment after use.
- Report any damaged areas.
- Collars required on free weight equipment.
- Disorderly or unsafe conduct as deemed by the F.C. Supervisor is not permitted.
- No dropping of weights.
- Must wear proper workout attire.
- Every user must wear a shirt, shorts/pants, and shoes at all times. Shoes must be protective, closed-toe athletic shoes; no sandals, clogs, or boots.
- Jeans and cut-off shorts are not permitted.
- Workout at your own risk.
Fitness Center Equipment
|Lower Fitness Center|
|Selectorized: Nautilus Nitro Plus - 27 pieces|
|Free Weight: Nautilus XPload|
|(4) Supine benches||(2) Smith Machines|
|(2) Incline benches||(2) Cable Crossovers|
|(2) Decline benches||(1) T-bar Row|
|(2) Military Press benches||(1) 45 degree leg press|
|(2) Squat Racks||(1) Seated Calf Raise|
|(2) Power Racks||(13) Utility benches|
|Olympic Plates: Iron Grip Urethane|
|(4) 100 lb plates||(70) 10 lb plates|
|(100) 45 lb plates||(70) 5 lb plates|
|(60) 35 lb plates||(50) 2.5 lb plates|
|(60) 25 lb plates|
|Fixed Curl & Barbell Sets: Iron Grip|
|1 Set (20-80 lbs) Fixed Curl Bars||1 Set (20-100 lbs) Fixed Barbells|
|(16) Olympic Bars||(6) E-Z Bars|
|Dumbbells: Iron Grip Urethane|
|3 Sets (5-65 lbs) 5 lb. increments||2 Sets (70-115 lbs) 5 lb. increments|
|(2) Hampton Beauty Bell Dumbbell Sets||(3-30 lbs)|
|Upper Fitness Center|
|Check out the new Cardio Equipment available this Fall!|
|(2) Cybex Total Body Arc Trainers||(2) Precor AMTs|
(2) Schwinn IC Pro (upper fitness)
(20) Schwinn IC Pro (for Group Fitness Cycling classes in the Blue Studio)
(8) Precor 546i
(5) Precor 556i
(5) Cybex Arc Trainers
(5) Lifefitness 95Ci
(5) Stairmaster 4600PT
(1) Stairmaster Stepmill
(8) Lifefitness 95Ri
(2) Concept II Model D
(12) Lifefitness 95Ti
(6) Woodway Mercury S
|Upper Body Ergometer
(1) SciFit Pro 1000