Pool Parties and Group Rentals
Looking for a great way to recognize and reward your child, classroom students or youth group? Let us provide an inexpensive, safety conscious, clean, fun venue for your outing.
Group outings and private rentals are part of the Aquatic Center's offerings. Established as tradition in the 1970's, panhandle schools, churches and community groups continue to bring youth to the pool celebrating milestones, hosting award ceremonies and rewarding students for outstanding behavior and accomplishments.
The UWF Aquatic Center is available on a limited basis for group activities' rentals. All rentals must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance to the Aquatic Director. Rental rates vary depending on group classification and rental time period.
Rental rates include access to the pool and locker rooms. Regular group facility usage will require user agreement.
Recreational Swim Rental
General Play Area (Shared) - $3/Person
Lap Lane Rental - $25/Hour/Lane
4 person maximum per lane
K-12 - $106.25/Hour
Community - $127.50/Hour
Prices based on a 2 hour rental of 100 or less participants
All birthday parties receive a rules explanation and swim test. Lifejackets available on pool deck at no additional charge.
Standard - $3/person
Deluxe - $50 + $3/person
Games Coordinator reserved for 2hrs and birthday person gets an Argo Hat. You will also have a reserved space to serve refreshments.
Premium - $100 + $3/person
Everything offered in deluxe + 1 group picture, table cloth, tableware, and choice of music (As subject to the discretion of faculty staff). Priced for parties of 15 or less.
Deluxe and premium parties are required to pay a $50 non-refundable deposit one week prior to planned party.
For larger parties contact the Aquatic Director email@example.com (850)474-2981.
Customized fee estimates available to fit aquatic needs. For more information, e-mail Aquatic Director or call (850) 474-2497.
Aquatic Center does not refund money.
Inclement weather may require all parties to exit the water until the all clear signal is given.
Event Planning Tips
- A "Rules Rap" is given to set the tone for your event.
- Passing a 25-yard swim test is required to use the diving boards.
- Swimmers ill-at-ease in deep water will be restricted to the shallow end.
- 4'10" is the minimum height required to use the high dive.
- Coast Guard approved Lifejackets are available for non-swimmers.
- Lifejacket wearers are limited to the shallow end.
- Inflatable floats are not allowed in the facility.
- Lightening may close the pool until the storm has passed.
- Facility Supervisors and Lifeguards have complete authority regarding patron safety.
Food and Beverage
- No glass containers, chewing gum or hard candies.
- Personal grills are allowed in the Sun Yard.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers welcome.
- Trash receptacles are on deck for waste disposal.
Reservations and Payment
- Reservations are required and advanced bookings are encouraged.
- Contact Nancy Quina at 850-474-2981 or firstname.lastname@example.org to verify availability and costs.
- Payment accepted the day of your event. Cash or Check (made payable to UWF) only.