INTERNAL PCARD/STUDENT VENDOR REGISTRATION
This internal registration process can ONLY be used to register PCard Vendors and Student Vendors. UWF students are considered vendors when they will receive payment from The University of West Florida (UWF) for travel reimbursement, prizes, etc.
THE PCARD VENDOR NO LONGER HAS TO BE ENTERED PRIOR TO MAKING THE PURCHASE. ENTER THE PCARD VENDOR AFTER THE CHARGE HAS POSTED WITH THE BANK.
Vendors for Purchase Orders and Direct Payments will NOT be processed through this internal registration page and the vendor must complete the online external registration process via the External Vendor Registration Page, in order to meet all Federal, IRS and Security regulations.
Please read all information on this page before proceeding. A Help document is provided that includes step-by-step instructions for entering both PCard and Student Vendors internally.
You will receive a confirmation email with the Vendor Banner ID # when the vendor is processed into Banner and ready to use.
ALLOW 72 WORK-DAY HOURS FOR VENDOR TO BE PROCESSED INTO BANNER
See IMPORTANT FACTS below for Foreign Vendor instructions.
When entering the information:
- Do NOT type in all caps.
- Do NOT use punctuation or symbols, i.e. commas (,) periods (.) number (#) and (&).
- Abbreviate when possible: Apartment-Apt, Building-Bldg, Floor-Fl, Suite-Ste, Room-Rm, Department-Dept, Street-St; Boulevard-Blvd, Parkway-Pkwy
A vendor is an entity or a person who will receive payment from UWF for goods or services. All vendors must be registered and entered in UWF's Banner system in order for payment to be processed to the vendor.
PCard Vendor Registration:
Please have the following required information BEFORE beginning this online PCard Vendor registration process:
- Cardholder Name
- Dollar Amount of Purchase
- Date of Transaction
- PCard Vendor Name
Due to IRS requirements, a foreign vendor must also provide UWF their applicable W-8 IRS Form. If a Foreign PCard Vendor is being registered:
- It is the cardholder's responsibility to either obtain the applicable IRS W-8 Form from the Foreign PCard Vendor (and then forward the W-8 Form to Procurement); OR,
- Enter the Foreign PCard Vendor's email address in the "Vendor's Email" field to assure they get email instructions on where to send the applicable W-8 Form.
PCard and Student Vendor Registration:
The following information is not required, but helpful in processing PCard and Student Vendors:
- FEI/TIN (9-digit Tax Identification Number) OR SSN (if Individual or Sole Proprietor);
- Student UWF ID (9-digit number beginning with 97);
- Telephone Number; and,
- Email Address - NOTE: Although the email address is not required, it is very important, especially for foreign vendors to provide the email address. If you do not provide the foreign vendor's email address, you are then responsible for trying to obtain that foreign vendor's required W-8 form.
Collection & Use of Social Security Numbers:
Statement on the Collection and Use of Social Security Numbers (Sec. 6109, I.R.C.; Sec. 119.071(5)(a)(2)(a)(II), FS)