Industry Recruitment Retention Expansion Fund
Funds for the disproportionately affected counties
New applications for grant funding will be accepted starting September 1, 2015. The reopened IRREF program will run until June 30, 2016 or until the funding is expended.
- $5 million in total funding is available
- $1 million cap per project award
- Required ROI: 1.5
- Capital investment is required
- Minimum creation of 10 net new jobs in rural areas; 30 job minimum elsewhere
- Limited to the 8 disproportionately affected counties
- June 30, 2016 application deadline
A revised RFP can be found here: IRREF Request for Participation 15-16
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Brice Harris, 850.698.2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.