Industry Recruitment Retention Expansion Fund
Funds for the disproportionately affected counties
Program is closed.
New applications are no longer being accepted for this program.
- $5 million in total funding is available
- $1 million cap per project award
- Required ROI: 1.5
- Capital investment is required
- Minimum creation of 10 net new jobs in rural areas; 30 job minimum elsewhere
- Limited to the 8 disproportionately affected counties
- June 30, 2016 application deadline
A revised RFP can be found here: IRREF Request for Participation 15-16
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Brice Harris, 850.698.2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.