The Army 2018 AECP program is now closed. Congratulations to those soldiers who received letters of acceptance for the 2019 AECP seats in the UWF nursing program. As soon as the Army 2020 cycle AECP guide is released, we will update this webpage to reflect package requirements and deadlines. We expect that release to be sometime in late December of 2018.
All students entering the upper division BSN program must:
- Complete 62 credit hours prior to the start of the nursing program. Applicants have till the end of the Spring semester 2018 to complete all final requirements. For courses taken at another college/university in Spring 2018, those transcripts must be on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by May 23, 2018.
- Completion of two years High School foreign language or two semesters of the same language at the college level prior to admission to UWF Nursing Program.
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.0 is required for consideration for acceptance into the upper division nursing program.
Completion of all statewide common course prerequisite courses with grade of "C" or better by May 25, 2018 for admission to upper division nursing program for Fall 2018.
- BSC 1085/L Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab (4 sh)
- BSC 1086/L Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab (4 sh)
- DEP 2004 Human Development Across the Life Span (3 sh)
- HSC 2577 Principles of Nutrition (3 sh)
- MCB 1000/L Fundamentals of Microbiology with Lab (4 sh)
- STA 2023 Elements of Statistics (3 sh)
- Choose One: CHMxxxx, BCHxxxx, PCBxxxx, PHYxxxx, or BSCxxxx (3 sh)
- Choose One: PSYxxxx, SOPxxxx, or SYGxxxx (3 sh)
Upper division nursing core courses, Students must earn a grade of "C" or better to progress: