The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter
The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter is a bi-weekly, faculty/staff electronic newsletter featuring campus announcements. Distributed every Tuesday and Thursday, it's the best way for employees to stay connected with all that happens "at UWF."
How to Submit to The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter:
To submit an item for inclusion in The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter, please fill out the below @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter Submission Form. Announcements submitted outside of The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter Submission Form will not be included.
The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter Distribution Deadlines:
Below are the distribution deadlines for The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter. If submissions are received after the deadline, they will run in the following edition.
- Tuesday Edition: Monday at 12 p.m.
- Thursday Edition: Wednesday at 12 p.m.
The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter Submission Guidelines:
All submissions are considered for publication at the discretion of M&CS and may be edited to comply with journalistic standards and available space. If you choose not to comply with the Submission Guidelines listed below, your announcement will not be included in The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter.
- Contact Information: Provide your name and contact information at the beginning of your submission.
- Submission Title: Include appropriate submission title. This is the title that will appear in bold immediately before your submission description.
- Submission Description: If your submission is more than 100 words, it will not be included. Please check all spelling and grammar before submitting.
- Submission Distribution Date: Announcements are only run in The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter once per submission. Please submit a new form with a new distribution date if you would like an announcement to be repeated. Announcements may only be repeated once, with the exception of those that are required by Florida law and occasional special announcements, as deemed appropriate by Marketing & Creative Services.
- Contact Name: This contact information will be included with your submission. If the contact is someone other than you, please make sure that they are aware that they are being listed as The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter contact.
- Additional Information & Relevant Links: Please include any links that you would like to be included in your announcement.
- Corrections & Revisions: If there are any corrections needed to your submission, please submit a new @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter Submission Form and include this information in the "additional information/relevant links" section. Your previous submission will be deleted.
*Public Meeting Notices should be submitted to the UWF Event Calendar at events.uwf.edu by clicking "Submit Your Events" in the top right corner. All Public Meeting Notices in the UWF Event Calendar will be included in The @UWF Faculty & Staff Newsletter distributions.