- Assistant Director of University Marketing and Communications
Brittany initially joined the University Marketing and Communications team as an intern while finishing her degree here at UWF. Because of her previous experience within the department, Brittany understands the daily pressures it operates under, making her a perfect fit as the Assistant Director. Brittany’s daily operations include streamlining the design and printing process by working closely with the Creative Director, clients and printing agencies. With a graphic design background, Brittany is also able to help relieve the designers’ workload and take on additional design work.
Brittany graduated from UWF with a degree in Communication Arts and plans to continue her education here at UWF. During her leisure time, Brittany enjoys anything near the ocean, being crafty, reading and spending time with her Labrador, Molly.
- B.A. Communication Arts, Emphasis in Advertising
University of West Florida - Pensacola, Florida
- American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- 2016 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Award Winner
- 2013 American Advertising Federation Local Gold ADDY Winner