IEP Application Process header
Each semester, students from every continent study at UWF. We believe that sharing of cultures and ideas begins with exposing students to people from various, diverse backgrounds and experiences.
How to apply to the Intensive English Program
- You must be 17 years old.
- You must have studied English for one year in high school or college.
- Complete the online application.
- Pay the $100 (USD) application fee.
How to get an I-20
- Complete the Proof of Identity and Financial Support form.
- Provide bank documents, letters, or statements showing financial support for your period of study. These documents must be in English.
- Submit a copy of your current passport.
How to contact the Intensive English Program
All documents can be sent to EnglishinFlorida@uwf.edu or mailed to:
Intensive English Program Admissions
University of West Florida
11000 University Pkwy
Pensacola, Florida 32514