Ideal for highlighting a substantial amount of content on your page, paired with link out to a document, section within the CMS, or an external site.
There are many improvements and updates planned for this collection to resolve redundancies and "one-offs" that have persisted from implementation. For example, a major change planned is the combination of the "Center" series. As you're using these, please let us know if you have any feature requests or other recommendations, as we're always trying to improve the quality of the tools we have to offer!
- Promo Box: 2 Column: *Dept and Landing Pages ONLY* Displays two Promo boxes next to each other. It will always be at the bottom of the page, no matter what.
- Promo Box: 3 or 4 Images: This displays 3 or 4 images that can be linked out.
- Promo Box: Accolades: This displays 3 or 4 images that don't link out (very similar to the previously described content type). This was originally designed for academic program pages, however, others have found it useful for when they need to display partner logos and/or awards.
- Promo Box: Call to Action: Features a large left column and two areas for right column content; one that is "emphasized" with a background color and one that is standard styled. Replaces the need to use a "split layout" in most cases.
- Promo Box: Center [Document Link]: This is a used to highlight a document link
- Promo Box: Center [External Link]: This is a used to highlight an external link
- Promo Box: Center [Section Link]: This is a used to highlight a section link