John serves as the photographer for the University of West Florida. Throughout the course of his 20 years as an active part of the Institutional Communications team, John has been providing a variety of photography services to the campus community. Working closely with the Assistant Director of Digital Media, in-house designers and campus clients, John’s photography is largely utilized as a key component of marketing pieces for the University. His services extend to departmental needs, campus events, student organizations and beyond.
When he is not taking photos for the University, John also serves as a part-time staff photographer for the Pensacola News Journal, where he has been a photographer for 22 years. He previously served as a photographer for the Environmental Protection Agency and as a photographer in the United States Army for four years.
- A.A. Journalism
Pensacola Junior College - Pensacola, Florida
Awards & Honors
- 2016 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Award Winner
- 2015 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Award Winner
- 2014 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Award Winner
- 2013 American Advertising Federation Local ADDY Award Winner
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals