Building Info at a Glance
Type: Traditional Residence Hall
Student Level: All Classification Levels
Programming: Themed Communities and Sorority Life Buildings
Size: 380 residents in 15 buildings, 15-30 residents per building
Staff: 11 Residents Assistants & a Hall Director
Our Southside Village residence halls are nestled around several of the administrative and academic buildings on the UWF Campus.
Each Southside Village building includes a private courtyard dedicated to social interaction among the residents living in that specific building.
Southside Village houses our Special Interest Halls, which are residence halls dedicated to housing residents with similar interests, hobbies, passions, and academic goals.
The Southside Village features 11 Resident Assistants (RAs) who each live in one of the buildings, and a Hall Director (HD) who also lives in one of the buildings. These staff members are each trained and prepared to provide students with assistance on a variety of issues.
- Single occupancy and Double occupancy rooms
- Fully furnished with twin beds, desks, desk chairs, and dressers for each resident.
- Private bathrooms
- Cable television access
- Internet connections & access
- Smoke detectors
- Microwave and mini fridge provided
- Deadbolt locks
- Two stories with unique spiral staircase to second story
- Coin-operated laundry facilities for each building
- Private courtyard accessible only to residents of each building
- Building locked 24 hours a day
- A convenient Area Office located in Bld 28.
Southside Special Interest Halls
The Southside Villages are home to our Special Interest Communities. Go to our themes page to learn about the different programs we are offering for 2014/2015!Learn About Themes
Southside Sorority Life Houses
Southside is also home to 5 sororities. Visit our themes page to learn more about the sorority buildings on campus.FSL at UWF