Building Info at a Glance
Type: Suite Style Residence Hall
Student Level: All Classification Levels
Programming: College Life Skills
Size: 250 residents, 5 floors
Staff: 9 Residents Assistants & a Hall Director
Heritage Hall opened in the Fall of 2010, becoming the first suite-style residence hall at the University of West Florida.
All residents are eligible to live in Heritage Hall, including first-year freshmen, sophomores, upperclassmen, and graduate students. First year freshmen students may select the double rooms. Upperclassmen can select the double & single rooms.
Heritage Hall is located near the center of campus, and is within very convenient walking distance of the ITS Campus Computer Lab (Bldg. 79), the College of Business Education Center (Bldg. 76A), and an assortment of other classrooms and student service buildings.
Heritage Hall features 9 Resident Assistants (RAs) and a Hall Director (HD) who all live on-site and possess training and preparation to help the diverse population of Heritage Hall residents.
- Single occupancy and Double occupancy rooms
- Fully furnished with extra-long twin beds, desks, desk chairs, and dressers for each resident.
- Private bathrooms
- Cable television access
- Internet connections & access
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Microwave and refridgerator provided
- Deadbolt locks
- Laundry Lounges are Coin/Card-operated
- Study Lounge
- Kitchen Lounges on each hallway
- Area Offices conveniently located on the first floor
- Buildings locked 24 hours a day accessible by card swipe