Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
At this time, the Open Room Change period for the Spring 2014 semester has ended. If you wish to change rooms after Jan 17, 2014, you may be asked to meet with your Resident Assistant, Hall Director, or Residence Life Coordinator to describe your reasons for wanting a change. You may also be asked to participate in a roommate mediation prior to receiving a room change.
If you have concerns about your current room assignment, please email our Assignments Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and please give us the following information:
- Your Name
- UWF Student ID Number
- Current Building & Room Assignment
- A phone number where we can reach you
- A description of your situation or why you wish to have a room change.
You may also contact your Hall Director or Residence Life Coordinator if you have a concern or roommate conflict and need to resolve it:
- Argo Hall - email@example.com
- Pace Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Hall - email@example.com
- Southside Villages - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presidents Hall - email@example.com
- Heritage Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village East - email@example.com
- Village West - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grad Houses - email@example.com