Request for Cancellation of UWF Housing Contract
Please review the following information before contacting us:
- This request may only be submitted by the legal contract holder.
- We can not render a decision at the time of request.
- Not all requests will be approved.
- Please allow at least 3 business days for a decision. Decision will be sent to the e-mail address you provide us.
- If approved and in accordance with the contract terms and conditions, you may be subject to contract cancellation fees, prorated rent, damage fees or lost key fees.
- Do not sign a lease off campus while you are in the contract cancellation process.
- You may be contacted by the Housing Office for additional information.
If you wish to request cancellation of your Housing Contract, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Semester that you wish to request cancellation
- Spring 2014
- Summer 2014
- Fall 2014/Spring 2015
- First & Last Name
- UWF Student ID Number
- UWF email address
- Contact Phone Number
- UWF PO Box Number
- Permanent Home Mailing Address
- Current Building & Room Assignment (if applicable)
- The reason for your cancellation request:
- Denied Admission
- Not attending UWF
- Withdrawn from all classes & the date of withdrawl
- Transferring to another school & the name of the university/college
- Academically Suspended & the date of suspension
- Enrollment in online classes only
- Participation in an Internship/Co-Op, Study Abroad Program, Student Teaching Assignment not in Escambia, Fl or Santa Rosa County, Fl and the name of your program.
- You are a one semester exchange or IEP student
Please note: Requests submitted under the "other" option will be denied and sent to the University Fee Appeals Commitee. Please allow at least 30 business days for a decision from the committee. Do not sign a lease off campus while you are in the contract cancellation appeals process.
Supporting documentation is required for appeals based on medical and financial reasons. It is important that medical documentation is on the provider's letterhead with a signature. The medical provider should not simply tell the board the student cannot live on campus.
Please drop off or email any supporting documentation within 3 business days of submitting this appeal form to the Department of Housing and Residence Life, Building 19, Attention: Contract Appeals Committee.