Returning Resident Room Selection 2014
Click your heels and find your way home. It's Returning Resident Room Selection!
As a current UWF student, you have the opportunity to "preference" a room for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 school year by participating in the room selection process. By taking part, you will have priority for a room assignment before any new residents are placed.
Follow the yellow brick road (and these steps) to get your room for Fall 2014:
- Download our Room Selection Q & A guide to learn more about the process.
- Monday, March 3rd
- Find your future roommate by attending the Roommate Matching Social in the UWF Auditorium from 6-8pm.
- By Thursday, March 6th
- Tuesday, March 18th
- Get your Room Selection Invitation from your RA
- Sunday, March 23rd
- Choose your room by attending the Returning Resident Room Selection event!
- The event will run from 2:00pm - 6:30pm in the UWF Conference Center.
- You will be given a specific time to attend room selection on your invitation.
- If you can't attend Room Selection, designate a proxy on your Room Selection Proxy Form & have them attend in your place to pick your room.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about room selection.
Important Room Selection Documents
- Fall 14 - Summer 15 Housing Contract Terms & Conditions/Cancellation Deadlines (PDF)
- Room Selection Q & A guide (PDF)
- Room Selection Proxy Form (PDF)
- Returning Resident Housing Options
- Prepayment Form 2014/2015 (PDF)