Complete your Housing Contract today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to sign up for UWF Housing for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 school year:
- Log into my.uwf.edu
- Search for "Housing Application" in the search bar
- Select "Housing Contract & Services"
- From the landing page, select "Contracts"
- Then, select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your $225 prepayment to activate your application for assignment (Fall/Spring contracts only). Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order (PDF: Prepayment Form 2014/2015) and bring it to the cashier's office with your payment.
- Call us at 850-474-2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
If you are a returning resident & you missed Room Selection on March 23, 2014, you can either wait to be assigned in May with the 1st batch of new residents, or you may see us in Bld 19 for other options.
New residents will be assigned on a rolling basis starting in May.
The Spring 2014 Housing Contract can be found on our housing portal. Please use Internet Explorer (latest version) when filling out the Spring 2014 contract. There are no other browsers available that support the online contract.
- Note to Windows 8 / IE10 users: You may need to run Internet Explorer in compatibility mode for the site to function properly.
The Summer 2014 Housing Contract is now online! Please log in to n my.uwf.edu to apply. The prefered application deadline is April 7th.