Fall Check in 2014
Everything you need to know to prepare for Fall move in at UWF.
Check In Times
New Resident Check-In:
- Date: Friday, August 22nd
- Time: 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- After Hours Check-Ins: After 2:30 pm, please go to your area office to check-in.
Returning Resident Check-In:
- Date: Sat, August 23rd
- Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Your hall's area office
- We cannot accommodate early arrivals. If you plan on arriving in Pensacola prior to your check-in date, you will need to make other arrangements until check-in day.
Check In Locations
- Argo Hall - Argo Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Heritage Hall - Heritage Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Martin Hall - Martin Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Pace Hall - Pace Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Presidents Hall - Presidents Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Southside Village - Aug. 22nd & 23rd: Argo Galley, Bld 22 (The Commons). Aug. 24th: Southside Bld 28 area office
- Village East Apartments - Village East Clubhouse (center of complex)
- Village West Apartments - Village West Clubhouse (center of complex)
Parking on the grounds, sidewalks and near the buildings is prohibited. You may only park in parking lots in parking spots.
If you have access to a hand truck or a cart with wheels, you may wish to bring it with you to help with moving your belongings from the vehicle to the assigned space. You may want to bring along some family or friends to help you move in.
Rent Due Date & Financial Considerations
Fall 2014 housing charges are due Friday, August 29, 2014. Your balance can be paid the following ways:
- By check, cash, or money order at the UWF Cashier's Office in Bldg. 20
- Online by credit/debit card
- By mailing a money order or check to: UWF, Attn: Cashier's Office, 11000 University Parkway, Pensacola, FL 32514-5750.
If your financial aid will cover University Housing costs after tuition/fees are paid, you won't receive your award by August 29th, but your account will be deferred automatically.
If you do not pay using financial aid or if your financial aid will not cover University Housing costs after tuition/fees are paid, and you will not be able to pay the balance by August 29, 2014, please email email@example.com to discuss your deferment options. A deferment form will available online by mid-August.
Not Attending UWF?
Please review the cancellation guidelines and email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your contract by June 6, 2014.