Your Room Assignment
Look up your Room Assignment Today!
To review your room assignment, follow the steps below:
- Using Google Chrome, log on to https://my.uwf.edu/
- Search for “Housing” in the search bar
- Click on the “Housing Contracts and Services” link
- Under the "View Your Room Assignment" section, click the “View Room Assignment” button for your specific term.
- Your room assignment and roommates will be listed on this page.
If you are unhappy with your assignment, you may submit a Room Change Request after reviewing our guidelines. You may send in your room change request now, but room changes will not be reviewed until May 25, 2016. Every effort will be made to fulfill your requested change. However, not all changes will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis. You will be notified by email if the change is approved.
Roommate requests must be reciprocal (both must request each other on their housing contracts). If you were not placed with your requested roommate, one of several things may have occurred:
- The person you requested did not apply in time for you to be placed with them.
- Your requested roommate's housing contract was not complete when we ran assignments. (ex: they did not pay their prepayment, they did not complete the contract, they have not received their meningitis vaccination, etc.)
- Your preferences did not match the other person's preferences.
- There were no rooms available that could accommodate you & your requested roommate(s) together.
If you have questions about why your requested roommate was not placed with you, please email email@example.com.