Spring Check in 2015
Everything you need to know to prepare for Spring move in at UWF.
Check In Times
New Resident Check-In:
- Date: Sunday, January 4th
- Time: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: At your area office
- After Hours Check-Ins: After 5:00 pm, please ask for the RA on duty to check you in at your area office.
- May return to their rooms anytime after 11:00 am on Sun, January 4th
- We cannot accommodate early arrivals. If you plan on arriving in Pensacola prior to your check-in date, you will need to make other arrangements until check-in day.
Check In Locations
- Argo Hall - Argo Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Heritage Hall - Heritage Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Martin Hall - Martin Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Pace Hall - Pace Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Presidents Hall - Presidents Hall Area Office (1st Floor)
- Southside Village - Southside Bld 28 area office
- Village East Apartments - Village East Clubhouse (center of complex)
- Village West Apartments - Village West Clubhouse (center of complex)
Parking on the grounds, sidewalks and near the buildings is prohibited. You may only park in parking lots in parking spots.
If you have access to a hand truck or a cart with wheels, you may wish to bring it with you to help with moving your belongings from the vehicle to the assigned space. You may want to bring along some family or friends to help you move in.
Rent Due Date & Financial Considerations
Spring 2015 housing charges are due Tuesday, January 13th. Your balance can be paid the following ways:
- By check, cash, or money order at the UWF Cashier's Office in Bldg. 20
- Online by credit/debit card
- By mailing a money order or check to: UWF, Attn: Cashier's Office, 11000 University Parkway, Pensacola, FL 32514-5750.
If your financial aid will cover University Housing costs after tuition/fees are paid, you won't receive your award by January 13th, but your account will be deferred automatically.
If you do not pay using financial aid or if your financial aid will not cover University Housing costs after tuition/fees are paid, and you will not be able to pay the balance by January 13, 2015, please email email@example.com to discuss your deferment options. A deferment form will available online by mid-August.
Not Attending UWF?
Please review the cancellation guidelines and email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your contract by January 3, 2015.