Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
Room Change Request
If you are unhappy with your assignment, you may submit a request on our Room Change Request Form.You may send in your room change form now, but room changes will not be processed until May 22, 2015. Every effort will be made to fulfill your requested change. However, not all changes will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis. You will be notified by email if the change is approved. We will not email you until a change is possible, so please review your email account periodically, as offers will be made via email.
Please add email account email@example.com to your safe senders list so that our emails do not get sent to your spam folder.
Roommate requests must be reciprocal (both must request each other on their housing contracts). If you were not placed with your requested roommate, one of several things may have occurred:
- The person you requested did not apply in time for you to be placed with them.
- Your preferences did not match the other person's preferences.
- There were no rooms available that could accommodate you & your requested roommate together.
If you have questions about why your requested roommate was not placed with you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to request a specific person as your roommate, please fill out the Room Change Request Form.
Things to know about the process:
- Not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.
- Summer 2015 residents:
- You may be required to meet with your HD or RLC to discuss the concerns listed in your request.
- You may be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change.