Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
At this time, the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 general room change process has closed. If you have a concern about your room assignment, you may contact our Assignments Staff at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name
- UWF Student ID Number
- Your Current Building & Room Assignment
- The term you are requesting the room change for (Fall 2014)
- A phone number where we can reach you
- A description of your concern
We will start the room change process up again 10 business days after the start of the Spring semester.
Students may request moves again starting January 4, 2015.
If space is available, moves will take place starting January 16, 2015.
Things to know about the process:
- Not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.
- You may be required to meet with your HD or RLC to discuss the concerns listed in your request.
- You may be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change.
- Another general room change process will occur at the beginning of the spring semester.