Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
Fall 2015 Room Changes
At this time, the Fall 2015 room change process has been frozen while we prepare for Summer Closing and Fall Opening. This freeze will last 10 business days after the start of the Fall semester. No room changes will take place during the freeze. We will begin reviewing requests after August 31st. If space exists, room change moves will take place after September 4th.
You may submit a room change request at this time. We will hold on to your request until the review period begins on August 31st. Please select the appropriate room change form:
- FTIC/Freshman Room Change Form (1st year students only)
- Upperclassmen Room Change Form (2nd, 3rd, 4th year & Grad students only)
Things to know about the Room Change Period
- Every effort will be made to fulfill your request. However, not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.
- You will be notified by email if the change is approved.
- We will keep your request until the end of the General Room Change Period.
- If we have been unable to fulfill your request, we will email you to let you know.
- If your request is approved after housing officially opens for the semester, you may be required to meet with a staff member to discuss your concerns before you are approved to move. You may also be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change.