Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Room Changes
Fall room changes can be requested starting August 22nd.
The Fall 2014/Spring 2015 room change process has been frozen while we review cancellations and no shows during opening. This freeze will last 10 business days after the start of the fall semester. Room changes will start on on September 7th if spaces are available.
To request a Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Room Change, please email our Assignments Coordinator at email@example.com and please give us the following information:
- Your Name
- UWF Student ID Number
- Your Current Building & Room Assignment
- The term you are requesting the room change for (Fall 2014)
- A phone number where we can reach you
- The top 3 choices of where you would like to live (Building and Room Type)
- Who you would like to live with (if applicable)
- A description of your situation or why you wish to have a room change.
Things to know about the Fall Room Change Period
- Every effort will be made to fulfill your request. However, not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.
- You will be notified by email if the change is approved.
- We will keep your request until the end of the General Room Change Period.
- If we have been unable to fulfill your request, we will email you to let you know.