Room Change Request
During the first 10 business days of each semester, no room changes will occur, but students can request a new room during that time. Room changes will occur after the 10 day freeze has finished during the Open Room Change period.
Fall 2016 Room Changes
You may submit a room change request at this time. We will hold on to your request until the review period begins on May 25th. Please select the appropriate room change form:
- FTIC/Freshman Room Change Form (1st year students only)
- Upperclassmen Room Change Form (2nd, 3rd, 4th year & Grad students only)
Things to know about the Room Change Period
- Every effort will be made to fulfill your request. However, not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.
- You will be notified by email if the change is approved.
- We will keep your request until the end of the General Room Change Period.
- If we have been unable to fulfill your request, we will email you to let you know.
- If your request is approved after housing officially opens for the semester, you may be required to meet with a staff member to discuss your concerns before you are approved to move. You may also be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change.