Returning Resident Room Selection 2014
Room Selection has come & gone, but spaces are still available to returning residents!
Second Chance Room Selection
If you missed Returning Resident Room Selection, there's still time to sign up and pick your room before everything fills up!
Spaces are available in Village West, Village East, Heritage Hall, Presidents Hall, and Southside Villages.
- Apply Today
- Review your options on our Returning Resident Housing Options page
- Using Google Chrome, log on to my.uwf.edu and search for "Housing Contract".
- Click on the "Housing Contracts & Services" then selection "Housing Contracts" from the list.
- Fill out your housing contract for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 school year.
- Make your $225 prepayment to activate your contract.
- Make sure to click the "Finish" button on the final page so your contract is sent to us.
- Monday, April 7th - Friday, April 18th
- Go to the Central Housing Office in Bld 19 to pick your room in person.
- Walk in Selection Hours are 9:00-11:00am & 2:00-4:00pm Monday-Friday from 4/7-4/18.
If you are unable to make the prepayment due to financial concerns, please contact us or stop by Bld 19 to discuss your payment options. You may be eligible for a prepayment deferment!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about room selection.
Important Room Selection Documents
- Fall 14 - Summer 15 Housing Contract Terms & Conditions/Cancellation Deadlines (PDF)
- Room Selection Q & A guide (PDF)
- Room Selection Proxy Form (PDF)
- Returning Resident Housing Options
- Prepayment Form 2014/2015 (PDF)