Returning Resident Room Selection 2016
Apply today to participate in February's online room selection process!
Apply by December 31st and Save $300
Current residents who apply for housing now through December 31st will only have to pay the $25 application fee. In addition, you will receive $300 off your Fall 2016 rent!
Room Selection is in February
Current residents who have applied for housing should participate in Returning Resident Room Selection in February. During your designated time, you will be able to select your residence hall, room, and roommates online. If you do not participate in the room selection process, you will be assigned a room based on the preferences you chose when you applied if they are available. Room Selection dates are to be determined.
Contact the Central Housing Office at (850) 474-2463 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Returning Resident Room Selection.
Room Selection Timeline
- Room Retention: Students who want to stay in their same rooms (in Village East, Village West, Pace, Southside, Heritage, Presidents)
- Roommate Pull In: Students who want to stay in their same rooms and want to pull in a new roommate
- Delphi to Oracle Selection: Martin Hall residents who want to move into Presidents Hall
- Student Athletes and FSL Members (Southide):Student athletes and sorority women (Southside chapter building)
- General Room Selection: Grad students, Seniors, Juniors & "Not Decided" (international)
- General Room Selection: Sophomores
- General Room Selection: Freshmen (FTIC)