Complete your Housing Contract today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to sign up for UWF Housing for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 school year:
- Log into my.uwf.edu
- Search for "Housing Application" in the search bar
- Select "Housing Contract & Services"
- From the landing page, select "Contracts"
- Then, select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your $225 prepayment to activate your application for assignment (Fall/Spring contracts only). Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order (PDF: Prepayment Form 2014/2015) and bring it to the cashier's office with your payment.
- Call us at 850-474-2463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.
If you are a returning resident & you missed Room Selection on March 23, 2014, you can either wait to be assigned in May with the 1st batch of new residents, or you may see us in Bld 19 for other options.
New residents will be assigned on a rolling basis starting in May.
The Summer 2014 Housing Contract is now online! Please log in to my.uwf.edu to apply. The preferred application deadline is April 7th.