Complete your Housing Contract today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to sign up for UWF Housing for the Spring 2015 semester:
- Log into my.uwf.edu
- Search for "Housing Application" in the search bar
- Select "Housing Contract & Services"
- From the landing page, select "Contracts"
- Then, select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your $225 prepayment to activate your application for assignment. Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order (PDF: Prepayment Form 2014/2015) and bring it to the cashier's office with your payment.
- Call us at 850-474-2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
New residents will be assigned on a rolling basis starting in November.
Summer 2015 Housing Contract will be available in March.