Complete your Housing Contract today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to sign up for UWF Housing for the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 school year and Summer 2015 semester:
- Log into my.uwf.edu
- Search for "Housing Application" in the search bar
- Select "Housing Contract & Services"
- From the landing page, select "Contracts"
- Then, select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your $225 prepayment to activate your application for assignment. Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order and bring it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment.
- Call us at 850-474-2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
Students applying for Summer 2015 housing will be assigned on a rolling basis in early April.
New residents will be assigned for Fall 15/Spring 16 on a rolling basis starting in May.