Complete your Housing Contract today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to apply for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 and Spring 2016
- Log into my.uwf.edu
- Search for "Housing Application" in the search bar
- Select "Housing Contract & Services"
- From the landing page, select "Contracts"
- Then, select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your $225 prepayment to activate your application for assignment. Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order and bring it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment.
- Download this form to make a Fall 2015, Spring 2016, or Summer 2016 Prepayment: Prepayment Form 2015/2016 (PDF)
Call us at 850-474-2463 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
New residents will be assigned for Fall 15/Spring 16 on a rolling basis. New residents for Spring 16 will be assigned in December.