Complete Your Housing Contract Today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to apply for housing.
- Log into my.uwf.edu.
- Search for "Housing Contract" in the MyUWF search bar.
- Select the "Housing Contracts and Services" link.
- From the Housing Contracts and Services landing page, select "Contracts."
- Select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your prepayment to activate your application for assignment. Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order and bring it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment.
- Download this form to make a Fall 2016, Spring 2017, or Summer 2017 Prepayment: Prepayment Form 2016/2017 (PDF)
Call us at (850) 474-2463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.