Complete your Housing Contract today
Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to apply for Fall 2015/Spring 2016, Spring 2016, and Fall 2016/Spring 2017.
- Log into my.uwf.edu
- Search for "Housing Application" in the search bar
- Select "Housing Contract & Services"
- From the landing page, select "Contracts"
- Then, select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete your contract and make your $225 prepayment to activate your application for assignment. Print out a Prepayment form if you would like to pay by check or money order and bring it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment.
Call us at (850) 474-2463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.
New residents will be assigned for Fall 15/Spring 16 on a rolling basis. New residents for Spring 16 will be assigned in December. New residents for Fall 16/Spring 17 will be assigned starting in late-April.
Special Offer for Current Residents
If you are a current resident, learn about the Returning Resident Room Selection process and how to save on your Fall 2016 rent.