Complete Your Housing Contract Today
Housing is still available. Assignments are made in a date received order, so apply today to secure your spot on campus!
How to Apply for Housing
- Visit the Housing Contrants and Services app in MyUWF.
- From the Housing Contracts and Services landing page, select "Contracts."
- Select the term you would like to live on campus.
- Complete all the steps within the contract.
Check or money prepayment:
Credit/debit cards are accepted online, but if you are paying by check or money, print out a prepayment form and take it or mail it to the cashier's office with your payment. Do not submit a prepayment form if you are paying with a credit/debit card.
- For Fall 2016/Spring 2017/Summer 2017 Prepayments, use this form: Prepayment Form 2016/2017 (PDF)
- For Fall 2017/Spring 2018/Summer 2018 Prepayments, use this form: Prepayment Form 2017/2018 (PDF)
- All residents must submit the immunization health history form to UWF Student Health Services
Room Assignment Process
After your contract is submitted the assignments staff will assign you to a room based on your preferences and availability. You must have submitted a prepayment and your immunization health history form before being assigned.
Call us at (850) 474-2463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.