Microsoft Software Training for UWF-paid Employees
Developed by Microsoft experts, eCourses are self-paced, interactive training delivered online through Microsoft Online Learning. This site is designed to help you access and take advantage of the Software Assurance (SA) E-Learning courses available to UWF-paid employees.
- Become more productive with Microsoft software (desktop applications, Windows systems, servers)
- Prepare for new version releases
- Get flexible, self-paced training options anytime, anywhere via the Internet
What Courses Are Available?
Courses are grouped into three categories: Applications, Systems, or Servers. Determine which categories offer the training you need. This information may be necessary for account set up.
Preview the Course Catalog.
- To filter the Catalog by category:
- Under Offer Type select SA Applications, SA Systems, or SA Servers.
- Under Language, select your preferred language.
- Click View Report.
- Click the course title for Overview, Course details, and System Requirements.
Details You Should Know
UWF-paid employees are provided Software Assurance benefit coverage for Online Learning through UWF's enrollment in Microsoft's Education Solutions.
Expiration: From the time you first begin a Microsoft Online Learning course, you have up to 12 months to complete it before access to that course expires. Courses must all be started by 12/31/2014.
Revocation: Once the UWF access code is associated with your Microsoft account, it cannot be reclaimed or reassigned to another employee if you change your mind about participation.
Set Up Your Training Account
Attend the Software Training Orientation to create a Microsoft account, activate your Online Learning access, and get started with Microsoft Online Learning.
Register for Microsoft Software Training Orientation in MyUWF Training Reservation Desk.