When do I get paid?  
UWF employees are paid bi-weekly see current year Pay dates click on 2017 Annual Payroll Calendar (pdf) for the current year pay dates.

How do I enroll in, stop, or change my direct deposit? 
UWF Direct Deposit Authorization Form‌ (pdf) form can be used for all these events and can be filled out and printed.  Please remember to sign the form.  You can fax it to (850) 474-3053 or bring it by Financial Services – Payroll Office, Bldg 20E.

If I have Direct Deposit how do I get my paystub? 
The afternoon before payday you will receive an email from with a PDF attachment that contains your paystub.  Please keep a copy of this for your records. 

Where do I pick up my paycheck until Direct Deposit is activated?
Payroll checks are available on payday and the following Monday in the Cashier’s Office in Bldg. 20E, between 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m., you must have picture ID to pick up your check.

How do I change the address on my paycheck?
You may update your address in MYUWF in the Employee Self Services App.

How do I change my tax status (W-4)?
You may fill out a new W-4 Form (pdf) and bring it to the Payroll Office in Financial Services Bldg. 20E.

I am an international employee.  How do I fill out my W-4? 
International employees may meet with Kristie Peppers to determine tax status.  Please call Kristie at (850) 474-3169.

I lost or did not receive my W-2 form for last year.  Can I get a copy? 
Please confirm the Payroll Office has your correct mailing address, if the W-2 was returned to us you may come by and pick it up.  You can also print a copy of your W-2 from MYUWF under Tax Forms.  If you are not able to access that you may submit a W-2 Duplicate Request Form (pdf) to the Payroll Office for a duplicate copy.

When will W-2s be mailed out? 
W-2s are prepared and mailed to the employees by January 31 for the previous year.  You can get your W-2 sooner by signing up for Electronic W-2 in MYUWF under Tax Forms.  You will receive an email as soon as W-2s are available.

How can I get a copy of my W-2? 
You may submit a W-2 Duplicate Request Form (pdf) to the Payroll Office for a duplicate copy. 

Fill out my online form.