What do I use a Direct Pay Request for and what is maximum dollar limit and where are these forms located at?

The Direct Pay Request (DPR) is for one time purchases of allowable goods and services less than $1000.00. For complete Direct Pay Guidelines and Procedures information please visit our Accounts Payable page of this web site. This information can also be obtained by viewing Direct Pay Procedures online.  

Why do I need an Open Record Certifications form (ORC) for any membership that I want my department to pay for and where are these forms located?

Florida Statutes Section 119.01(3) states that all records pertaining to the payment of dues by a public agency are subject to open records requirements. To comply with this law, this form must be filled out and on file within Financial Services. For complete ORC information please visit our Financial Services/Accounts Payable website. To review the list of organizations that have previously filled this form (pdf), please visit Accounts Payable page of this web site. If you do not see your organization listed here, you will need to contact them to request the form be filled out. This requirement governs all membership payments regardless of how they are paid (Departmental P-Card or AP check payment)

What is the Consulting and Professional Services (C&PS) Form used for and where is it located?

A Consulting and Professional Services (C&PS) Form or contract is required when contracting with a professional for consulting or personal services. If the individual providing the service is an employee of The University of West Florida (UWF), do not fill out this form; but instead process an Action Sheet and contact the Office of Human Resources (OHR). For complete information, refer to the C&PS Form Instructions (pdf).

Access the C&PS Form (pdf).

For individuals who are independent contractors/consultants and are not a UWF employee, and the cost is less than $1,000, fill out the C&PS Form in lieu of a Direct Pay Request Form. Submit the completed form to Accounts Payable in Financial Services for issuance of check. If the cost is $1,000 or more, submit a Banner Requisition; fill out the CP&S form; and, send as an attachment referencing the Banner Requisition number.

How do I get an individual or business added to Banner for payment purposes?

All vendors being issued a Purchase Order (PO) or being paid by Direct Pay must complete the online Vendor Registration process. The online registration includes the certification necessary to comply with Federal requirements. All PO or Direct Pay vendors must complete the online registration process to allow the processing of payment(s).

NOTE: If vendor does not have access to internet, they can provide their W-9 to Procurement and Contracts (by faxing to 850-474-2090) and a manual registration can be entered by Procurement.

The PCard and Student Vendor Registration is an internal online process used by UWF employees only. This process is to enter PCard and Student Vendors only. When entering a PCard Vendor the Vendor's nine-digit FEI (Tax ID Number) is NOT required.

For any questions that are not covered here or if you have additional questions and need help, please call or email Paula Harding in Accounts Payable at (850) 474-3046.

Fill out my online form.