UWF Financial Aid Forms
Complete and Submit On-line:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
UWF's Printable Financial Aid Forms:
The following information is available in .pdf format for you to print and complete. In order to do so, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® software.
Verification - The UWF Financial Aid Office notifies students via e-mail if their FAFSA has been selected for verification. Your FAFSA results, called a Student Aid Report, will also tell you if you are required to submit verification documents. If selected, students (and parents, if applicable) must submit a verification form and in some cases tax return transcripts.
Financial Aid will not be awarded until we receive and review all requested documents.
Students selected for verification are assigned a verification group by the US Department of Education. Verification groups are V1, V3, V4, V5, and V6. Students must submit the verification form that corresponds to their verification group. For example, if your verification group is V3, you must submit the V3 verification form. When we notify you of the verification requirement, we will provide the link to the applicable verification form. You can also find your verification group and links to all required documents by logging into MyUWF and selected "Financial Aid 2014-15."
Financial Aid Forms
- 2014-2015 PLUS Loan Application (Parent Loan)(.pdf)
- Student is required to complete the FAFSA prior to obtaining a PLUS loan.
- 2014-2015 Graduate PLUS Loan Application (.pdf)
- Maximum Direct Loan eligibility should be requested and awarded prior to requesting additional loan funds through the Graduate PLUS loan.
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Update Form (.pdf)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form (.pdf)
- For financial aid and scholarships