UWF Financial Aid Forms
Complete and Submit On-line:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
UWF's Printable Financial Aid Forms:
The following information is available in .pdf format for you to print and complete. In order to do so, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® software.
- Institutional Verification Form (IVF)
- 2013-14 Direct Loan Application
- DO NOT submit form if you haven't completed the FAFSA
- Student is required to complete the FAFSA prior to obtaining a PLUS loan.
- 2013-2014 Graduate PLUS Loan Application
- Maximum Direct Loan eligibility should be requested and awarded prior to requesting additional loan funds through the Graduate PLUS loan.
- Course Audit Form
- Required if pursuing a 2nd undergrad, 2nd masters or a doctorate degree
- Release of Information Form (FERPA)