UWF Financial Aid Forms
Complete and Submit On-line:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
UWF's Printable Financial Aid Forms:
2013-2014 PLUS Loan Application (Parent Loan)The following information is available in .pdf format for you to print and complete. In order to do so, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® software.
- Institutional Verification Form (IVF)
- Change of Circumstance Form
- 2013-2014 Request for Dependency Override
- 2013-14 Direct Loan Application
- DO NOT submit form if you haven't completed the FAFSA
- 2013-2014 PLUS Loan Application (Parent Loan)
- Student is required to complete the FAFSA prior to obtaining a PLUS loan.
- 2013-2014 Graduate PLUS Loan Application
- Maximum Direct Loan eligibility should be requested and awarded prior to requesting additional loan funds through the Graduate PLUS loan.
- Course Audit Form
- Required if pursuing a 2nd undergrad, 2nd masters or a doctorate degree.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- For financial aid, scholarships and Bright Futures
- Release of Information Form (FERPA)