Disbursement of Aid

UWF has contracted with BankMobile to handle processing of all financial aid disbursement and refunds (with the exception of credit card payments). 

Students have 2 options for refunds: 

  • Have their financial aid (after University charges are deducted) direct deposited to a savings or checking account of their choice by providing this information to BankMobile This is the preferred method of disbursement.
  • Have their financial aid (after University charges are deducted) deposited to a BankMobile Vibe account. Students will be issued a debit card upon this selection, usable anywhere MasterCard is accepted. 

Please contact Student Accounts with questions or concerns related to BankMobile, fee payment, and refunds:

Student Accounts Office 
Building: 20E
Email: stuacct@uwf.edu
Phone1: (850) 474-3037
Phone2: (850) 474-3038
Fax: (850) 474-2320

Payment Late Fee 

If your total financial aid award is not sufficient to cover your tuition, you must pay the difference by the published fee payment deadline to avoid being assessed a $100 late fee. If your financial aid has not been awarded or is not available for disbursement, you are also subject to the $100 late payment fee.

Please remember that certain awards on the award letter do not result in an actual check, but rather, a credit to your account. Examples include: tuition/fee waivers and vocational rehabilitation.

You may request that funds be deposited to your nautilus card and purchase your parking decal through MyUWF or by contacting Financial Services.