Check Your Financial Aid Status
Check your status online or contact us and we can help.
In addition to contacting us, you can also check your status through the MyUWF student portal to determine if you have been awarded. Your financial aid package may be a combination of scholarships, loans, grants, and Federal Work-Study funds. Find out how we determine your award. If you would like a printable version please download the Steps to Accept and/or Deny 2014-2015 Financial Aid Awards (.pdf).
Steps to Accept 2014-2015 Award(s):
- Log into My.UWF.edu.
- Select/Search "2014-2015 Financial Aid" (Star app as favorite).
- Select "Award for Aid Year".
- Select "Award Year 2014-2015" from drop down list.
- "Award Overview" tab.
- Select "Accept Awards" tab.
- View the drop down box next to your scholarship.
- Now you will see your current financial aid awards. To accept or decline your aid, locate the drop down menu next to each award type (Scholarships, Work-Study and/or Loans) and make your decision.
- Select "Submit Decision"
- Reminder: Ensure you don't have any outstanding requirements. Do this by scrolling down below the awards to view any additional steps required. Pending items WILL prevent our office from releasing any of your financial aid.
Additional questions or need help walking through these steps please contact the Financial Aid Office at (850) 474-2400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org