About the Family Association
We invite you to join over 1,000 family association members and receive:
- A network of professional staff to support and assist your family
- Important deadlines and dates affecting your student
- Timely campus news and information to support your student
- Access to campus resources to ensure your student’s academic success
- Special invitations to campus events for you and your student
We encourage you to sign-up for the dues-free family association in order to receive the most consistent and up-to-date university information through email and the e-newsletter. Your membership ensures that you stay connected to UWF! To join the UWF Family Association, please fill out our sign up form.
- Monthly e-newsletter and bi-weekly email communication: We will email you updates on campus events, reminders for deadlines and dates, and information on University activities that affect students and parents.
- News and Safety Information: We will keep you up-to-date regarding campus and personal safety news via email. If there is a safety advisory or incident on or around campus, we will relay the information through the UWF emergency alert system.
January 2011 (PDF)
February 2011 (PDF)
March 2011 (PDF)
April 2011 (PDF)
May 2011 (PDF)
June 2011 (PDF)