All classes listed below are tentative for UWF Emerald Coast. Class schedule times and dates may change prior to the start of each semester.
Final Exam Schedule Blocks
Spring 2019 Semester
Fall 2018 Semester
Please visit the UWF Academic Calendar to learn more about registration dates, deadlines, & University holidays.
Instructions on how to search for available course offerings for a specific term:
- Access the public Course Search.
- Select the term you wish to view from the Search by Term drop-down box and click Submit.
- Select the subject for the classes you wish to view in the Subject select box.
- To select more than one subject, hold the control key on Windows, or command key on Mac, and select as many other subjects as desired.*
- To select all subjects, select the first subject in the list. Scroll to the bottom of the list and while holding down the shift key, select the last subject in the list.*
- To find only UWF Emerald Coast course sections, select FWB (Emerald Coast) in the Campus select box.
- Other filters can be selected as well to narrow down the search.
- Once finished, click the Class Search button at the bottom of the screen.
- To view the textbooks for a course, click Textbooks.
- Once Bookstore Information loads, click View Textbooks on the UWF Bookstore website to view the materials needed for the course.
- The Scheduled Meeting Times information will show the basic course information.
- Click on the course title for additional course information such as prerequisites and course capacity.
* Use these methods for the other select boxes as well *
Please refer to Searching for Course Offerings for more in-depth instructions and information.
Potential students can use the Syllabus Viewer to look up the syllabus for a course they are considering taking. If the syllabus hasn't been uploaded yet for a specific semester, a syllabus from the previous year will be shown, if available. This application is publicly available to anyone and doesn't require a login. For more information and instructions, please visit Viewing a Syllabus Using the Syllabus Viewer.