UWF Emerald Coast Tuition and Fees
Emerald Coast tuition is known as "off-campus".
Graduate 2014-2015 Academic Year
Payment of Fees:
1. Tuition and fees may be paid online using your checking or savings account through MyUWF. An echeck payment results in an electronic debit of your bank account. There is no additional fee assessed for an echeck payment. If your payment is returned unpaid by your bank for any reason, your student account will be assessed a return item fee.
2. Credit and debit cards may also be used to make payments for tuition and fees through MyUWF. The University partners with CashNet to process credit and debit card payments and a convenience fee of 2.75% will be charged. This fee will be added to your total payment and is non-refundable. The convenience fee of 2.75% will be displayed prior to completion of the transaction. Your completion of the transaction acknowledges acceptance of these payment terms.
3. Students who elect to pay with their Higher One debit card will not be assessed a convenience fee.
4. Students may elect to pay with a Foreign Currency online through MyUWF. Western Union, a respected leader in the realm of currency exchange, provides a mechanism to facilitate foreign currency payments.
5. A parent portal will be available for online payments through CashNet. Student authorization is required.
6. Payments by cash, check, money order, or traveler's check may be made in person at the University Cashier's Office, Building 20 East, Pensacola Campus , 8:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., Monday -Friday, for tuition and fees, housing, mandatory meal plans, and other miscellaneous charges.
7. Drop-Box depository located at Building 20 East on the main campus. All payments must be in an envelope and include the student's name and UWF ID number to ensure correct and timely processing. Payments must be deposited in the depository by the close of business on the fee payment due date to be considered on time. Do not include cash when using the drop-box.
8. By mail. Mail must be received by the due date to be considered on time. Postmark date is not considered on time. All payments must include the student's name and UWF ID number to ensure correct and timely processing. Mail payments to UWF Cashier's Office, 11000 University Parkway, Building 20 East, Pensacola, FL 32514-5750. Detailed fee information is available on the Financial Services website.
Services at the UWF Information Desk at the joint UWF-NWFSC Campus in Fort Walton Beach are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday. These services are not available on Saturdays, Sundays or on holidays observed by UWF.
Cashier services at the Pensacola Campus are available from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday. These services are not available on Saturdays, Sundays or on holidays observed by UWF.Questions or comments concerning the UWF Information Desk at the joint UWF-NWFSC Campus may be directed to the Campus Support Specialist at 863-6584 or email at email@example.com or the Office Administrator at 314-6913 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.