Weekly fees, registration and late fees, and discounts are listed on this page.
Fees are based on parent status. To be billed at student rate, parent must be enrolled in and maintain six (6) hours of undergraduate or three (3) hours of graduate credit hours per semester. Faculty and staff enrolled in class exclusively under the employee tuition waiver program are not considered students for the purpose of being billed at the student rate. The rates are as follows (starting Fall 2016):
|Infant, Toddlers & Two's (6 months - 2 years)|
|Other users||$147.00/ wk|
|Preschool (3 or 4 year olds)|
|Other Users||$129.00/ wk|
|Drop-in Rate / Late Payment|
|Preschool area only||$5.00/ hr|
|Late Payment Fee||$25.00|
|Non-refundable Initial Registration Fee*||$100/ one time|
|Non-refundable Semester Registration Fee||$50.00/ semester|
|Non-refundable Summer Camp Registration Fee||$35.00/ semester|
|Late Pick-Up Fees|
|The Center’s hours of operation are from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.|
|First Time||Courtesy Notice|
|Second Time||$15.00 + $1.00/ minute|
|Third Time||$20.00 + $1.00/ minute|
- **Effective Fall of 2017- Non-student rates for the Infant/Toddler wing will increase from $147 to $153 and the Preschool wing rates will increase from $129 to $134.**
- *$25.00 credit if parents attend Scheduled New Parent Orientation
- A family with two children with receive a 10% discount of the total combined hourly or weekly fees; those with three or more children will receive a 15% discount on the combined fees.
- Children are grouped according to age on September 1.
- Pell Eligible and Military families, with children enrolled in the Center, may apply for discounted child care fees sponsored by a grant through the Department of Education.