Join the UWF Annual Giving Alliance
Thank you for your interest in the UWF Annual Giving Alliance! As a member, your support for the UWF Foundation will automatically renew each year until you tell us otherwise. You designate the amount to be charged to your credit card on a monthly or quarterly basis. It is then electronically deposited in the UWF Foundation account and a record of your contributions will appear on your monthly statement. In addition, we will send you a record of your giving history for tax purposes once a year.
Benefits include special recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Donors, plus:
- Eliminating the cost of renewal and reminder notices, acknowledgement letters and postage.
- Reducing costs related to fundraising via mail, e-mail and phone.
- Providing UWF a stable and sustainable source of income to support the programs, departments and scholarships you value.
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3 ...
- Go to uwf.edu/give and add a gift of $10 or more to the shopping cart.
- When you check out, choose to give on a monthly or quarterly basis, and select the option to become a member of the Annual Giving Alliance.
- Sit back and relax! Your installment will be automatically deducted and a record of each transaction will appear on your monthly statement. Your support is automatically renewed each year until your credit card expires.
For more information, please call the Annual Giving Office at 850 857-6112 or connect via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for my credit card charges to begin?
Credit cards are automatically processed on the 1st and 21st of each month. Depending on which options you choose, your card will be charged on the day you pledge and recurring charges will begin on the 1st or 21st of the following month or quarter.
What if I have questions about my credit card statement?
Call us and we will work with you to answer any questions. Contact the Annual Giving Manager at 850.857.6112 or e-mail email@example.com.
Is my contribution tax-deductible?
The University of West Florida Foundation has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service as fully qualified to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions solely in support of UWF. We will send you a receipt every January stating your total contributions from the previous year and the fair-market-value of any thank-you gifts you received during that calendar year. Gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. As with any gift, you should consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the exact tax advantages the gift you are considering.
How can I increase my installment amount?
To increase the amount charged to your card, call the Annual Giving Manager at 850.857.6112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.