Getting Involved on Campus
Getting involved on campus is fun and easy. Find your home away from home here on campus!
There's always something going on. Student organizations are responsible for a majority of the programs and events held on-campus each year, including concerts, special events, cultural, and social events and conferences.
Make the Choice to Get Involved TODAY!
- Log in to ArgoPulse through your MyUWF account and see what involvement options are available to you!
- Organize and coordinate your schedule to attend at-least 3-4 SGA meetings, free student events or workshops each semester.
- Make plans to dine on campus a few times each week. Whether you want a quick bite or need a place to sit and chat with friends, UWF Dining Services provides convenient dining opportunities spread throughout campus.
- Maximize your time on campus when you are here by engaging with other students in the University Commons or other student hangouts.
- Empower yourself by utilizing the free academic resources on campus, such as Tutoring & Learning Resources, the Writing Lab, or the Math and Statistics Lab.
- Expand your circle of friends by joining a student organization or an intramural sports team.
- Go to the UWF Recreation Center (it's free!) to attend a group fitness class, lift weights, play a variety of sports, get in a cardio session and so much more!