Getting Involved on Campus
Getting involved on campus is fun and easy. Find your home away from home here on campus!
There's always something going on. Student organizations are responsible for a majority of the programs and events held on-campus each year, including concerts, special events, cultural, and social events and conferences.
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Joining a Fraternity or Sorority is a great way to meet people, develop a life-long network, enhance your leadership skills, engage in meaningful community service, and have lots of fun!
University Commons and Event Services (UCSI) coordinates all of the Campus Activity Board (CAB) events, Homecoming activities, Argo Arrival (Welcome Week) events, student organization events including Fraternity and Sorority recruitment, and leadership programs.
Recreation and Sports Services- Sport Clubs and Intramurals
Sports clubs at UWF include everything from SCUBA to wakeboard/waterski. Clubs are given the opportunity to shape their own unique atmosphere. Membership for any sport club is open to all current University of West Florida students. Learn more about sport clubs and intramural sports.
It's our on-campus radio and TV station! Learn more about WUWF.
Action Steps to Get Actively Involved if You’re Living Off Campus!
- Make the choice to get involved TODAY.
- Log in to ArgoPulse through your MyUWF account and see what involvement options are available to you!
- Organize and coordinate your schedule to attend at-least 3-4 events or workshops each semester.
- Maximize your time on campus when you are here by engaging with others (residential and commuter peers).
- Attend an SGA meeting or attend free student events and workshops throughout the year.
- Empower yourself by utilizing the free academic resources on campus that are available to all students.
The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) at UWF is a resource for UWF students who are interested in taking their academic experience to the next level. Engaging in research as an undergraduate students has a multitude of benefits for students who participate. Find your academic passion and run with it!