About UWF's Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
CUTLA missions and goals.
The Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment facilitates the efforts of faculty and academic units to develop and sustain practices that promote the highest quality of teaching and learning.
To accomplish this mission, the Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
- Assists faculty as they explore and develop effective teaching strategies by providing workshops, consultations, web resources, services, and other professional development activities.
- Assists faculty in the development and use of assessment evidence to evaluate new and existing teaching strategies and curricula. Model assessment practices through CUTLA assessment work.
- Provides workshops and other support for professional development of faculty.
- Consults with faculty on the development of projects for the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) for faculty research and contributions to program-level assessment.
- Communicates to internal and external audiences on the efforts of faculty at the University of West Florida to provide high quality teaching and learning.
Updated: 04/25/14 lrg