The University of West Florida provides eligible students with an alternative to paying the full amount of tuition, housing and meal plans at the beginning of each term. UWF offers a payment plan with up to four installments for Fall and Spring semesters. Summer semester has a payment plan with up to three installments. The number of available installments is determined by the date of which you enroll in the payment plan. The earlier the student enrolls, the more installments available to the student.
What charges can be included?
- Current term tuition and fees, housing charges, and meal plans will automatically be included in the payment plan. Students cannot choose to exclude certain charges.
- Charges will be reduced by the amount of available financial aid, private scholarships, private loans, and third party billing arrangements.
- An account balance of $300 or more is required to be eligible for the payment plan.
When can students enroll in the plan?
- Students can begin enrolling in the payment plan in July for Fall semester, November for Spring semester, and April for Summer semester.
- To avoid assessment of late fees, students must enroll no later than the fee payment deadline.
How do students enroll in the plan?
- The Payment Plan link is located on the CashNet home page.
- Review payment breakdown and due dates.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The first payment is required online at the time of enrollment.
When are payments due?
- The first payment is due online at the time of enrollment. A one-time $15 enrollment charge is assessed in addition to the first payment.
- Additional installment due dates will be determined by the plan enrollment date. Payments can be made online, mailed, or in the Cashier's Office using only cash, check, or money order.
What if a payment is late?
- Late payments will result in the appropriate late fees assessed to student accounts – tuition $100 and housing $50.
- If a payment plan includes a meal plan, meals will be suspended until the account balance is paid in full.
- Refer to your housing contract terms and conditions. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
What happens if financial aid is received after enrolling in the payment plan?
- Financial aid will be applied to the balance of the student's outstanding charges. If a balance remains, subsequent required payments will be adjusted.
What happens if class schedule adjustments are made after enrolling in the plan?
- Subsequent payments will be adjusted to reflect the increase or decrease in the student's fee assessment.