Apply to CSAA
Application information for the College Student Affairs Administration program.
The CSAA Program typically admits students to begin study in the Fall semester. Preference will be given to applications received by June 1. The CSAA Program also conducts interviews for graduate assistantships during an Interview Conference. Attendance at CSAA Interview Days is not required for admission to the program but is highly recommended to learn more about the program and meet currently enrolled students. For an invitation to participate in the CSAA Interview Days (February 22-23, 2015), applications should be received by February 11, 2015. Spring admission will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact CSAA Program Advisor, Dr. Jim Hurd, at email@example.com or 850.474.2214.
What you need to apply:
- Completed Graduate Application
- Official Transcripts (3.0 GPA or better preferred)
- GRE or MAT Scores (For GRE, a score of 1000 Verbal/Quant preferred; For MAT a score of 400 or better is preferred)
- Resume illustrating the applicant's extent of related experience in and engagement with the field as evidence by the applicant's current resume
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one letter must be an academic reference and at least one letter must be a professional reference) attesting to the applicant's ability to succeed in a graduate program
- Statement of Intent that discusses the applicant's motivation and future goals for pursuit of a Master of Education degree in College Student Affairs Administration