Optimal Interview is an online resource that allows you to virtually practice an interview. Choose interviews based on your needs, or record your interview and receive feedback via email from one of our trained career coaches.
Getting Started with Optimal Interview
You must have access to a webcam and a microphone to use this product. If you do not have access to a webcam or microphone, please call Career Education at 850.474.2254 to reserve an interview room.
- Visit Optimal Interview. To create an account, select “New User” in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you have already created an account, select “Login.”
- Once logged in, select “Create New Interview” under the Interviews header.
- Name your Interview anything you like and select “Start Interview.”
- Select the interview you would like to complete under “Select Interview Type” and then choose “Continue Interview” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Record Answer” and after a “3, 2, 1” countdown, you may begin recording your answers to each question.
- After you have finished recording, select the stop button. You can play back your recording, redo it, or save it.
- Once you are satisfied with your recording, select “Save” and then choose “Review Center” above the video.
- Select “All Reviewers” for Review Group and then choose “Submit.”