MyCareerShines is a comprehensive education and career planning system that will help you succeed in the increasingly competitive global economy. You will learn about yourself, discover the many options and opportunities for your future, and gain access to the information and tools to achieve your goals.
Getting Started with MyCareerShines
- Search "MyCareerShines" in myUWF and click on the app.
- Choose "College Students" in the drop down menu.
- Click on "Register or Log In."
- Click "I need to create an account," and then "I am a college or technical/vocational student."
- In the first step of the registration process, you will be asked to select your grade level, graduation year, and search for your college or university.
- In the second step, you will enter your name, zip code, birth date, gender, and email or phone number.
- During step three, you will create a username and password and set a security question and answer. Use your student ID number (e.g, 970111111) as your username.
- Once you are logged in, complete the Kuder Career Interests Assessment®, Kuder Skills Confidence Assessment®, and Super's Work Values Inventory assessments.
- Review your results and the related occupations and majors. Schedule an appointment with Career Education by calling 850.474-.254 or request an appointment to discuss your results with a Career Coach.
Click the thumbnails to view instructional videos for MyCareerShines.