Reserve Trolley Shelter Display Space
Use the form at the bottom of the page to reserve 2 or 4 posters on an available month.
Before you reserve space, please read the guidelines section of this website. Next, review the Quick Glance Inventory below or view the detailed 2018 Trolley Shelter Inventory Sheet (pdf) to determine the months that are available. (This inventory sheet will be updated within 24 hours of receiving your space reservation.) Select either two or four locations on an open month. Remember, the space reservation deadline is the 1st of the month preceding the month the poster will be displayed. The artwork deadline is due by 5pm on the day indicated at the bottom of the Inventory Sheet.
|QUICK GLANCE - 2018 Trolley Shelter Display Space Inventory|
- 1VE- out: Village East outside of shelter
- 1VE-in: Village East inside of shelter (with bench)
- 2VW-out: Village West outside of shelter
- 2VW-in: Village West inside of shelter (with bench)
- 3SE-out: Science and Engineering outside of shelter
- 3SE-in: Science and Engineering inside of shelter (with bench)
- 4CA-out: Communication Arts outside of shelter
- 4CA-in: Communication Arts inside of shelter (with bench)
To reserve available display space, link to the Reservation Form, complete and submit it. Business and Auxiliary Services will charge the UWF departmental or organizational account designated through an internal Journal Entry (JE) during the month the poster is displayed.