Student Printing Overview
UWF has 25 WEPA kiosks available for student printing. Just activate your account and print from any computer to any kiosk.
How to activate a printing account
Your UWF WEPA account is linked to your Nautilus Card account, allowing you to swipe your card to identify yourself at kiosks and to pay with Nautilus Card funds. There are two ways to activate a student printing account:
- Use a lab computer to print a document using the pre-installed WEPA print drivers, or
- Sign in to wepanow.com using your full UWF email address and Argonet password. Follow the instructions to download a print driver to your computer, phone or tablet. Your account is activated and ready to use.
After getting your account activated, you will be able to login at any kiosk with your UWF email address and Argonet password or simply swipe your Nautilus Card to retrieve and print your documents.
About WEPA kiosk printing:
- View the WEPA - Wireless Everywhere Print Anywhere promotional video.
- Kiosks are in 24 locations on the Pensacola campus and 1 in the FWB Library
- Prints black/white and color copies; single or double-sided; 8.5X11
- Kiosks use high-quality laser paper and high-definition ink
- Cloud printing with touch-screen kiosks
- Prints most Windows and MAC file types
- Print from anywhere - home computer, laptop, or USB at a kiosk
- Files remain available for 24 hours and are accessible at any kiosk on campus
Free printing credits from the SGA!
To be eligible for free SGA printing pages, you must be an active student and your current page balance received from SGA must be $10.00 or less. (You can view your balance in the "Nautilus Card User Services" app in MyUWF.) Login to MyUWF, search for "SGA pages", when the WEPA app comes up, click on "Get Free Pages" at the bottom. One dollar's worth of black-and-white printing credits will be added to your Nautilus Card Student Printing account. By the way, every time you print, it will use these credits before using money out of your Nautilus Card declining balance account! You can take advantage of this offer every 7 days.
Student Printing (WEPA) Contact: Joyce Hughes, (850) 474-3325, firstname.lastname@example.org