How to Print to a WEPA Kiosk
Printing on campus
After getting your account activated, you will be able to login at any kiosk with your UWF email address and ArgoNet password or simply swipe your Nautilus Card to identify yourself and print your documents.
Fast, easy printing from any Windows or Mac application. With the traditional upload feature, you can print from any Windows or Mac application that allows printing. There are no concerns about uploading various file types. Simply download Wēpa to your local machine and print away.
One-time download: wepanow.com/printdriver
Open your document, choose "file>print" and select your preferred Wēpa printer.
Seven easy ways to print using WEPA
7 ways to print to a kiosk
- Traditional - One-time download to your personal computer: wepanow.com/printapp. Open your document, choose file>print” and select your preferred wepa printer.
- Cloud - Access your Google Drive, Office 365, Box, Dropbox or OneDrive account at any wepa print station to print your files.
- LMS - Print directly from your Learning Management System at any wepa print station.
- Email - Using your school email account, email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobile - Download the “wepa print” app and follow the instructions.
- Web - Login at wepanow.com/webupload, select your documents and “send to wepa”.
- USB - Insert your USB drive at any wepa print station.
Learn more ways to print at wepanow.com/user-guide.