Catch a trolley to get across campus for class, meet friends for lunch, or go to the nearby shopping center.
Take a ride, no tickets or coins needed
Trolley Facts – Students with a valid Nautilus Card may ride the trolley as often as they like. There are 20+ official trolley stops but the trolley will stop when hailed. Three trolleys service the UWF campus during the Fall and Spring semesters, Monday through Thursday. On Fridays, there are two trolleys and Saturdays, one trolley serves the campus. Trolley service is not provided on Sundays, during the breaks between semesters, or on holidays.
Weather and the Trolley – The UWF Trolley is operated under contract with Escambia County Area Transit (ECAT). In the event that a Tornado Warning is issued for Escambia County, the UWF trolley service, as well as other county vehicles, will be stopped until the Tornado Warning is lifted or severe weather has passed.
Download the printer-friendly fall/spring or summer trolley schedule:
Fall-Spring Trolley Schedule (PDF)
Download the trolley campus map: Parking Trolley Bus Map (PDF)
Tips for a Great Trip
- At the trolley stop, allow 5 minutes before or after expected trolley departure time.
- You may hail the trolley between stops, if necessary.
- Be prepared for delays due to traffic, road construction or bad weather.
- Report all safety hazards to the trolley operator.
- Standing is permitted, sitting is safer.
- Please don’t litter.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- Please don’t distract the trolley operator.
- No playing of radios, CD players or iPod type devices without earphones.
- No weapons, pets, profanity or loud talking.
- Guide dogs and service animals may accompany disabled passengers.
- No open containers of food or drink.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed and may not be consumed.
- No flammable or explosive materials.
- Thank you for not smoking.