Catch a trolley to get across campus for class, meet friends for lunch, or go to the nearby shopping center.
Take a ride, no tickets or coins needed
Trolley Facts – Anyone on campus may ride the trolley as often as they like. There are 20+ official trolley stops but the trolley will generally stop when hailed. Three trolleys service the UWF campus during the Fall and Spring semesters, Monday through Thursday. On Fridays, there are two trolleys and Saturdays, one trolley serves the campus. Trolley service is not provided on Sundays, during the breaks between semesters, or on holidays.
Trolley ArgoTracker GPS app – Track the UWF campus trolleys on your computer in real time on the ArgoTracker website. Or, download the "TransLoc" ArgoTracker app to your web-enabled cell phone from Apple (iOS) or Google Play (Android). Once you have downloaded the app, navigate to "University of West Florida", and then view the UWF Trolleys routes, stops, and current locations.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/transloc-rider-transit-tracking/id751972942?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transloc.android&hl=en
Trolley Schedule – This webpage is the best source for the most up-to-date schedule. (Note for Summer Term 2015 Only: The trolley will not pick up at the Remote Lot, SP2. Those with a Remote Parking Permit may park in Commuter spaces.) View or download the printer-friendly summer trolley schedule: Summer 2015 Trolley Schedule (PDF)
Trolley Map – The Pensacola Campus Parking Map (PDF) includes the UWF Trolley route and ECAT bus stop locations.
Weather and the Trolley – The UWF Trolley is operated under contract with Escambia County Area Transit (ECAT). In the event that a Tornado Warning is issued for Escambia County, the UWF trolley service, as well as other county vehicles, will be stopped until the Tornado Warning is lifted or severe weather has passed.
Tips for a Great Trip
- At the trolley stop, allow 5 minutes before or after expected trolley departure time.
- You may hail the trolley between stops, if necessary.
- Be prepared for delays due to traffic, road construction or bad weather.
- Report all safety hazards to the trolley operator.
- Standing is permitted, sitting is safer.
- Please don’t litter.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- Please don’t distract the trolley operator.
- No playing of radios, CD players or iPod type devices without earphones.
- No weapons, pets, profanity or loud talking.
- Guide dogs and service animals may accompany disabled passengers.
- No open containers of food or drink.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed and may not be consumed.
- No flammable or explosive materials.
- Thank you for not smoking.