It is the responsibility of students, faculty and staff to know, and abide by, the UWF Parking Regulations.
How to park legally on campus
You'll be off to a good start parking legally on the UWF campus if you do three basic things before the first day of class: 1) Register the primary vehicle you will be parking on campus via MyUWF (Parking Permits). 2) Make sure your permit is properly displayed on your vehicle. 3) Get familiar with the parking map and park your vehicle within the lot and spaces designated for your user group.
It is strongly recommended that all students, faculty and staff become familiar with UWF Reg 5.001 Parking and Registration (PDF).
A brief review of the regulations will answer many questions that may arise during the year. Examples of subject matter covered in the regulations include:
- Permit requirements for students and employees who attend UWF at Fort Walton Beach or other off main campus locations.
- Permits for alumni and retired employees
- Fine amounts for various types of violations
- Consequences of not paying parking fines
- How to appeal a parking ticket
- How to pay a fine
The UWF parking rules and regulations are intended to create a safe and orderly environment for the campus community. If you have questions about the regulations, please contact Chip Chism, (850) 473-7711, or firstname.lastname@example.org.