Purchasing a Parking Permit
Beginning fall 2014, UWF vehicle registration and permit purchases will be made online only. They will not be sold through the Cashier's Office.
Log in to MyUWF to purchase a permit
Parking and Transportation Services is responsible for vehicle registration and permit distribution. To Purchase a permit, log in to MyUWF and type "Parking Permits" into the search field. Open the "Parking Permits, Citations and Appeals" app and follow the instructions to complete your permit purchase. Visit Purchasing a Parking Permit for step by step instructions. No convenience fee is charged on permit purchases. You may choose to have your permit mailed or picked up at Bldg. 91.
Yearly 2014-15 permit prices are listed below. Semester permits may be purchased at 1/2 the yearly rate for all permits except Reserved/Administrative. Prices below include Florida State sales tax.
- Reserved (purple) / Administrative (blue and green) – $302 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Faculty and Staff (yellow) – $121.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Resident (blue, orange or black) – $121.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Commuter (green) – $95.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Motorcycle (brown) – $60.00 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
- Remote Lot (red) – $47.50 yearly (fall, spring and summer)
The remote parking permit option was introduced for fall 2014. Students, faculty, and staff can choose the remote parking permit option at a reduced price of $47.50. The remote parking area is Lot SP2 on the east end of campus. The trolley is scheduled to run to and from remote parking to the core campus on a regular basis weekdays until classes are finished in the evenings.
Decals must be affixed to the vehicle for which it was registered and are not transferable. Automobiles must affix decal on rear window in lower left corner.
Hang tags must be hung from the rearview mirror so that they are visible. Placing the hangtag on the dash or console will be considered improper display. Hang tags are transferable to another vehicle owned by the same individual. However, no permit is transferable to another individual.
Motorcycles must affix decal to the left front fork.
Replacement permits: Contact Parking and Transportation Service at 850.857.6023 to make arrangements for a replacent order to be set up online and to remove your old permit number from circulation. Replacement permits are available at no cost in the following circumstances only:
- When a registered vehicle is no longer being used on campus and/or is replaced with a different vehicle. (Proof of UWF registration for the current semester is required.)
- When the permit of a registered vehicle is lost, stolen, or defaced. (Proof of an appropriate complaint that has been filed with the UWF Police and proof of UWF registration for the current semester is required.)